Heroes of Newerth Rules
- Game Mode: Banning Pick
- Player Format: 5 vs. 5
- Map: Forests of Caldavar
- Specifics: All Heroes Permitted with Tournament Rules
Item and Environment Restrictions
- Blocking creeps with spells (ex. Fissure) will not be permitted.
- Intentional use of known game glitches or bugs is not permitted.
- “Backdooring” is permitted.
- Item Restrictions: None
- Item Sharing Permissions:
o Basic Regeneration Items
- Item Sharing Restrictions (5 Minute Allowance):
o Trinket of Restoration
- Teams must agree upon host location.
- If teams cannot agree upon host location, an administrator will determine server.
Forfeits, Disputes, and Support:
- If your opponent does not show up within a 15 minute grace period after the original scheduled match time, you may report a forfeit win
- If you have wrongly been awarded a forfeit loss, you may challenge it within 2 hours of the originally scheduled match time, after which time your dispute will be discarded
- If both teams agree to reschedule the match within 22 hours of the original match time, both teams must alert an administrator and have the reschedule approved
- Any disconnection issues that cannot be resolved by the players in the match must be brought to the attention of an admin immediately
- Once the match starts, teams will not be able to dispute a match on the grounds of match settings
- All match disputes must be filed within 10 minutes after the match’s conclusion
- Methods of contacting an admin include IRC support located at #Newegg.support on network irc.gamesurge.net or by filing a support ticket on the Support page
- The Administrators reserve the right to modify the rules as needed. This includes changes due to software updates or releases, event organizer decisions and all other changes deemed necessary to run a successful tournament. Players are responsible to check the rules on a regular basis and prior to the event to ensure they are in complete compliance.
- Players must understand that rules listed are guidelines to ensure fair and competitive play and are subject to interpretation by the administrators based on the spirit of the game